- Displays in inches with fractions or millimeters
- Fits drill presses with a quill travel up to 6.5"
- Accurately measures drilling depth
- Thin and precise easy to adjust cross-hairs
- Quick and easy to use
- Measuring Depth: 165mm (6.5")
- Resolution: Decimal = 0.002" Fraction = 1/32", Metric = 0.05 mm
- Accuracy: Decimal = +/- 0.004", Fraction = +/- 1/250", Metric = +/- 0.10 mm
- Battery: CR2032
- Functions: IN /MM, ON/OFF/ZERO, ABS/INC, Auto shut off
The Wixey WR503 Drill Press Depth Gauge mounts to most drill presses. It can be attached to the existing depth stop rod or directly to the collar on the quill. This device allows the user to quickly set the readout to read 0.00 where the drill bit first contacts the work piece and then measures the hole depth as the drill is lowered.
||Same Day Dispatch
||Inch / Millimetre