- This a replacement PSU (power supply module) for the DRO-SDS6-2V, DRO-SDS6-3V, DRO-SDS2-2MS
- This module has terminal block input and outputs for wiring termination ( in some cases where a pre wired Power supply is being replaced the wiring will need to be cut and ends stripped to insert into the terminal blocks on the new PSU ).
- There is a LED indicator on the PSU module which indicates when power is present, this can be a good indication on your failed console that the PSU is at fault.
- Before carrying out any repairs or assessing a faulty console, ensure it is isolated from the mains supply.
- Input Voltage - 100 - 240V AC
- Power consumption - 0.9A
- Frequency - 47-63Hz
- Output voltage - +5V DC
- Output Current - 8A
- Dimensions - 140mm x 60mm x 38mm
We recommend that repairs are carried out by a qualified electrician, repairs to consoles by an end user may invalidate any remaining warranty.
||Same Day Dispatch