- An upgrade to the bolt on Myford DRO suitable for kits with part numbers DRO-010-L72-MM and DRO-015-L72-MM
- The upgrade replaces the bolt on cross slide encoder supplied in the standard Myford DRO kit with imbedded magnetic tape
- Suitable for the Myford ML7 and Super 7 lathes including the long bed versions
- Free's up the left side of the cross slide and allows better access to the saddle locking bolt
- Only requires removal of the cross slide from the saddle. Then drilling and tapping the extension block and machining a 10mm by 2mm deep slot.
- The brackets fit directly onto the existing parts from the bolt kit, making for an easier upgrade
- UK written user manual and full colour, step by step install guides
We offer an extensive range of Digital Readout equipment from most of the major manufacturers. This allows the most suitable options of consoles and encoders to be selected; based on functionality, price, and available mounting space. Both linear and rotary encoders are available in a variety of compact profile options. We stock a large range of adaptor cables and interfaces to allow simple replacement of damaged/faulty existing equipment for most manufacturers. A PC based DRO interface and axis summing interfaces are also available. Please feel free to contact our technical staff for further advice, or to arrange an on-site install by one of our engineers (uk only).
||Same Day Dispatch