- Water resistant micrometer - IP54 rating
- Metric or imperial digital reading.
- Carbide measuring faces.
- Absolute and relative zero.
- Ball attachment supplied as standard to measure curved surfaces.
- Automatic power - on/off.
- The sleeve and thimble have laser etched metric graduations.
- Supplied with micrometer - Case, adjustment key, battery removal tool, ball attachment.
- Measuring Range - 75-100mm (3-4 inch).
- Resolution - 0.001mm/ 0.00005".
- LCD display character height - 6mm.
- Battery - 3V CR2032.
Moore and Wright History - Founded in 1906 by innovative young engineer Frank Moore, Moore & Wright has been designing, manufacturing and supplying precision measuring equipment to global industry for over 100 years. With roots fixed firmly in Sheffield, England, the company began by manufacturing a range of calipers, screwdrivers, punches and other engineers tools.
||Same Day Dispatch
||Moore and Wright
||Inch / Millimetre
||75-100mm / 3-4"