- For measuring the inside of a bore or hole.
- Features 'easy to read' large 7.5mm character height, digital display.
- 'Soft keys' for maximum operatingcomfort.
- With constant force ratchet thimble.
- Satin chrome finished frame with high quality insulated grip.
- Functions - mm / inch conversion, tolerance indication, ABS / INC, preset, on / off, zero-setting, battery low indication.
- Complies with DIN 863.
- Range - 5-30mm.
Moore and Wright History - Founded in 1906 by innovative young engineer Frank Moore, Moore & Wright has been designing, manufacturing and supplying precision measuring equipment to global industry for over 100 years. With roots fixed firmly in Sheffield, England, the company began by manufacturing a range of calipers, screwdrivers, punches and other engineers tools.
||Moore and Wright
||2 Point Standard Micrometer
||Inch / Millimetre
||5-30mm / 0.197"-1.181"