- Tungsten carbide measuring faces
- Hammertone finish frame with insulated grip
- Locking lever
- Tapered for easier access to difficult areas
- Constant force ratchet
- Supplied with setting gauge and adjusting key
- Resolution - 0.0001inch Range - 3-4inch
- Complies with: DIN 863 / 1
Moore and Wright History - Founded in 1906 by innovative young engineer Frank Moore, Moore & Wright has been designing, manufacturing and supplying precision measuring equipment to global industry for over 100 years. With roots fixed firmly in Sheffield, England, the company began by manufacturing a range of calipers, screwdrivers, punches and other engineers tools.
||Same Day Dispatch
||Moore and Wright
||75-100mm / 3-4"