- Tungsten carbide measuring faces.
- Blue textured frame finish.
- With a ratchet stop for a constant measuring force.
- Locking lever.
- Adjusting key.
- Supplied in case.
- Complies with: BS870, DIN 863/1, ISO361
- Spindle diameter 6.5mm.
- Supplied with setting standard.
- Resolution - 0.002mm
Moore and Wright History - Founded in 1906 by innovative young engineer Frank Moore, Moore & Wright has been designing, manufacturing and supplying precision measuring equipment to global industry for over 100 years. With roots fixed firmly in Sheffield, England, the company began by manufacturing a range of calipers, screwdrivers, punches and other engineers tools.
||Moore and Wright
||100-200mm / 4-8"